About Us: Specialists and Enthusiasts within Information Management
STRATOR ENABLES ORGANISATIONS TO ACHIEVE COMPLIANCE, REDUCE UNCONTROLLED DATA, AND MAXIMIZE OVERALL EFFICIENCY WITHIN INFORMATION MANAGEMENT.
Strator was established in 2008 and now holds some of the greatest developers and senior consultants, whose primary objective is to create the very best solutions for our clients. In 2014 Strator won Børsen's Gazelle prize for a year with terrific growth, and the same year we became Dell EMC Gold Partners (today OpenText).
Strator’s team of specialists have several years of experience in the field of Contents Services systems, implementation, software, configuration, technology and project management. We specialise in:
- Defining and executing Content Services strategy
- Project expertise in within Content Services systems; OpenText Documentum and MS SharePoint
- OpenText Documentum implementations, maintenance, and upgrades
- Document Redaction and Conversion
- Application Retirement
- Digital Transformation
- The Document Transformation platform Adlib PDF Enterprise
- Quality Improvement
- Compliant Rendering
- Archiving in MS Office Solutions, and more.
Strator's partnerships enable us to deliver always, should we need assistance outside our field – and vice versa. The partners we work with range from small, specialised businesses to large corporations and are tremendously proficient within their area.
Our clients are our pride. By focusing on high quality, competence and collaboration our clients are always satisfied enough for Strator to be on top of their list for a new project or simply for seeking advice.
Our innovative approaches to our solutions are based on an all-encompassing knowledge of and familiarity with the products we work with:
- OpenText Documentum, Kazeon, InfoArchive, and LEAP
- Microsoft SharePoint & Microsoft Office
- Adlib PDF Enterprise
- Visma Case
We not only offer the technology, expertise, and services that help organisations utilise the value of their content management systems. We also do this while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements and long-term archiving standards.